Providing a Holistic Advise to our clients enabling best Decision Making.
1. Optimum FM Services Through Re-alignment of Service Delivery
To give direction, advice and implement the realignment of service delivery of existing FM entities, be it third party FM service providers or in-house staff executing FM deliverables to developers, owners for in-house services. This will be achieved through gap analysis of the organizational policies, procedures, systems and processes by way of documentation, as well as interaction with Key Decision Makers along with Process Owners. Any deviation in procedures, systems, processes as compared to International Standards followed by leading FM/PM organizations, or ISO 9001:2015, 55001:2012, 41001:2018 & International Facility & Asset Maturity Models would be discussed with Key Management leaders along with the suggested solutions.
- Preliminary gap analysis to identify and implement immediate action plans.
- Develop and implement systems and processes for CRM and compliant management.
- A detailed report on the gap analysis and their recommendations will be submitted
- Manpower analysis will be carried out
- Creation of a demo site incorporating best practices including system and processes will be carried out to include general management, engineering, fire and life safety, housekeeping, security, stores and compliances
- Hand holding and assistance for system and processes
- System and process audit to verify implementation
- Audit report and debriefing
2. Performance Monitoring and Management
To derive the parameters for performance monitoring with a view to create dashboard for the facility by answering key performance Indicators and metrics mentioned in serial I.
The areas of focus includes perspectives on:
- Learning & Innovation
Enabling development of Score Card for
- Capital Works
Services for evolving strategic direction for the Facility Organization.
- Defining parameters for monitoring the performance
- Creating a performance measuring dashboard framework through live performance monitoring
- Automated dash board
b) Methodology- understand the vision of the company to include:
- Strategic Business Plan
- Financial Objectives
- Human resources and organisation structure
- Technology platform
- Policies and processes framework
- Existing portfolio of assets under management
- Create parameters for performance management
- Establish the business statement related to performance to be measured
- Collect data as per the criteria established
- Compile and benchmark the data
- Create an ideal performance dash board customised as per the existing benchmarks
- Carryout the gap analysis between the dash board compiled with the existing data and with the ideal proposed dash board
- Provide the strategy and roadmap to fulfil the identified gaps
3. Asset Management
All the above entails our working out a comprehensive Asset Management Plan which would bring value to the business, alignment of organizational objectives, its operational business plans, financial decisions and activities, leadership and assurance that the assets would fulfill their purpose.
Asset Management- A platform which recognises the value of assets, their alignment with the leadership and goals of the organisation
- Strategy and Planning- this includes asset management policy, strategy and objectives of the organisation
- Asset Management Decisions- it encompasses decisions related to capital investments, operations and maintenance, making processes, life cycle value realisation, shutdown and outages strategy
- Life Cycle Delivery- establishes standards, follows legislations, system engineering, maintenance delivery, resource management, fault and incident response and decommissioning and disposal
- Asset information- information strategy, standards and information management
- Organisation and People- procurement and supply chain, competence management, culture and leadership
- Risk and Review- risk assessment and management, contingency planning and resilience analysis, asset performance, management reviews, audits and asset cost and evaluation
4. Retail Asset Management
We provide specialized advice in Retail Asset Management including shopping center development advisory, transition, operations etc.
5. Design Peer Reviews
To make sure that a building performs well from the outset, we provide advice during design and construction on areas of maintenance, lifecycle costing and likely operational gaps. Our design peer reviews help ensure that buildings are easy to maintain and efficient to run.
6. Building Take Over Support
We help in building handover from developer to operator or help in running the sites till mutually decided periods. We can also help clients understand how their building works and we can provide technical support, maintenance strategies and operational budgets. We can also help our client in working out the common areas charges for a multi-occupants building.
We continue to support throughout the lifecycle of a building with technical diagnostic including predictive maintenances, financial and procurement advice, maintenance monitoring, energy and security audits, refurbishment and minor project work management.
7. Quality Management
BMS can also assist your organization in enhancing quality through Successful Implementation of ISO accreditations specifically to 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 55001:2012 with our in-house Lead Auditors.
Aim- to Successfully Implement ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & ISO 55001:2014 for the Facility
- Gap analysis and review of existing practices
- Process & ISO Standard Training for Key Management & Quality Team of the Organization.
- Use the Plan‐Do‐Check‐Act methodology to manage the implementation.
- If the Facility is new designing of the Process for all the functions of the Facility with the Process Owner.
- If the Facility is already certified with Old Standards, BMS would conduct Training for the New Standards and Change the Documentation Clause by Clause according to new Standards.
- Preparation of the Mandatory & Non Mandatory Documentation & Records according to the Clauses of the Standards.
- BMS would support the Quality team for Conducting Internal Audit through their Lead Auditors & understand the gaps & make necessary amendments.
- BMS Quality partner would be conducting the External Audit for understanding whether the Facility is in conformance with ISO Standards.
- Once Certified BMS would support the Facility in conducting Surveillance Audit every year for conforming, if the facility has imbibed the basic principal of ISO of Continual Improvement.
- For the New Facility , The Entire Process of Conducting Gap Analysis to Final Certification would take 3 – 4 Months
- For Existing Facility, the entire process of Transition from Old Standard to new Standard would take 2 Months. S
8. Process Improvements.
BMS would also improve the FM / PM Operations through process re-engineering methodologies like 5 why , RCA , A 3 Methodology, VOC & QFD, Kaizen Events, 7S Housekeeping, Value Stream Mapping, TPM, Poke Yoke, Kanban System , DMAIC + DMADV+ FMEA Implementation.
The Purpose is to successfully Re-Engineer Process of the Facility for Cost Efficiency or Creating New Customer Experience.
- Analysing the Current Processes along with Process Owners.
- Discussing with Top Management about the Process requires Re-Engineering.
- If the problem is complex or the risks are high, DMAIC should be the go-to method. Its discipline discourages a team from skipping crucial steps and increases the chances of a successful project, making DMAIC a process most projects should follow.
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) is a structured problem-solving method. Each phase builds on the previous one, with the goal of implementing long-term solutions to problems. Sometimes, project leaders or sponsors don’t feel a formal approach is necessary, but most problem-solving efforts benefit from a disciplined method.
- Along with using the DMAIC we would also be minimizing the waste in the process by using Lean Methodology in order to understand :
- What customer problems will the Facility solve to achieve its own purpose of prospering?
- By understanding How will the Facility assess each major value stream to make sure each step is valuable, capable, available, adequate, flexible, and that all the steps are linked by flow, pull, and levelling?
- Through considering how can the Facility ensure that every important process has someone responsible for continually evaluating that value stream in terms of business purpose and lean process? How can everyone touching the value stream be actively engaged in operating it correctly and continually improving it?
- For Better Implementation of Lean Six Sigma projects , Minitab 17 to be used for Each Steps of DMAIC Pojects.
9. FM Advice on Periodic Basis
We continue to support throughout the lifecycle of a building with technical diagnostic including predictive maintenances, financial and procurement advice, maintenance monitoring, energy and security &fire audits, refurbishment and minor project work management.
10. Customer Experience
BMS would measure the Customer Experience through implementation of NPS, eNPS and CSAT Score System for the FM /PM Operations.